May 29, 2013

Top Ten Reasons to Shave My Head


As I struggle with my impending hair loss .... I thought I'd make a list to help me see all the positives of being bald. 


10. To quote Pedro, "I realized that it was my hair that was making my head hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off."




9. Cuts down cleaning time since there is no hair to sweep up off the bathroom floor. 

8. Cut, color and style $105 every six weeks. That's roughly a $630 savings for the next eight months!

7. Don't need to buy shampoo or conditioner.



6. No more GRAY hair!! (at least for the next 9 months or so)

5. Scalp massages feel better.

4. Fresh air feels good on the head.

3. Easy access for my scalp tattoo.



2. I can pretend I'm Evey from V for Vendetta! 


AND the NUMBER ONE reason to shave my head ...

1. There is not such thing as a bad hair day! 


1 comment:

  1. AND.......as it grows back you can channel you best Haley Berry!!!

    ReplyDelete